Exponential Growth and Enterprise Value
SEE HOW THE C&G PROCESS WORKS
All enterprises must grow or perish. Whether you are a CPG company, a private equity fund, a manufacturer, a supplier, a retailer or a restaurant company, you need to generate cash flow for enterprise value.
C&G works in a collaborative process with clients to guide the development of their Vision, Mission, Goals and Strategic Plans.
The C&G Process
- AAA: Analyze, Assess & Appraise
- Strategize: The senior team develops the plan
- Orchestrate: Organize around people
- Perform: Implement the plan
- Score: Measure, Measure, & Measure again
C&G looks at the income statement as a measure of Exponential Growth and the balance sheet for Enterprise Value.
- Sales – Marvelous Marketing
- Gross Margin “Magic” – Data & Analytics
- Exceptional Expense Management – Lean Principles
- Turn, Turn, Turn – Inventory
- Financial Performance – EVA
- Capital Planning Process
Whether a CPG company, a private equity fund, a manufacturer, supplier or retail and restaurant companies, all enterprises must grow or perish. They all need to generate cash flow for Enterprise Value.
C&G is committed in a collaboratory process, to guide the development of a Vision, Mission, Goals and a Strategic Plan with the client’s people.
“What is the job to be done?”
– Clay Christensen
“Expansion is the root of growth.”
“You do the math. You solve the problem. And then you solve another. And another. Solve enough and you stay alive.”
– The Martian