Embrace new thinking
THE POWER OF MID-TERM GROWTH PLANS
Actions taken today will lead to tomorrow’s opportunities, possibilities and achievements.
We focus on developing Mid-term Growth Plans for 3 to 7 years out.
Like a middle child, mid-term planning generally does not get the attention it deserves. Short-term planning is often an accounting extrapolation, and long-term plans are pipe dreams far out on the horizon.
- guide a mid-term plan for aggressive revenue growth
- direct LEAN principles for operating income
- teach strategic leverage of the enterprise’s assets
Our expertise includes
- fostering a robust capital planning process measured in “economic profit”
- furnishing strategic real estate advice and expertise
- developing omnichannel visions
- guiding innovative technology investments
Private Equity investing also typically uses 3- to 7-year planning horizons. C&G advisers have experience in M&A work and extensive experience in due diligence.
No organization is too big or too small.
We work with enterprises of all sizes, from small family-owned restaurant chains, to mid-cap public and private distribution and supply chain companies, to large corporate supermarkets.
C&G Guiding Principles
- Put clients, guests and customers above all else.
- Challenge every practice and methodology.
- Embrace new thinking.
- Make competition irrelevant.
- Develop human talent to grow enterprise value.
“Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must out run the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter if you are a lion or gazelle: when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.”
– Sam Walton